My section is up!! Check out Tim’s Revenge as it unfolds!
My generation’s Pearl Harbor. I will never forget the morning this happened. I’ll never forget the conversation with my boyfriend, now husband, about him joining the military. He didn’t go, but I was super proud of him for wanting to. I will never forget watching those towers fall knowing, knowing all those policeman and fireman were still down there, still inside, still trying to rescue people. I’ll never forget.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 5,500 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 9 years to get that many views.
“Everybody scream, everbody scream
In our town of Halloween!
I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace
I am the “who” when you call, “Who’s there?”
I am the wind blowing through your hair
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
Tender lumplings everywhere
Life’s no fun without a good scare…”
Happy Halloween Everyone!
Over the Memorial Day weekend, MJ passed onto me the Beautiful Blogger Award!! What an honor!! Thank you so much dear!!
In her words, “The award recognizes a blogs creativity, originality, and overall contribution to the blogging community.”
I hope I have accomplished this and continue to do so as I publish my first online series.
- The Kindle Book Review
- R.H. Mustard
- Fog’s Movie Reviews
- Dagon’s Blood by Virgina Lee
- Manuscript Proofing
- Redwater Ramblings
- Sojourner Tales
- Synithia Williams
- Jennifer Gracen
- Jen Sosniak
- Sojourner Moutain
- I hated grammar and English in school. I did not begin writing until I was in my early twenties. I was inspired to write after my Husband read Lord of the Rings during a week of finals and decided to pick up a pen and try his hand at it. We spent several years swapping stories and critiquing one another.
- I wear two necklaces every day. One is a Tiffany key my husband gave me for my 30th birthday. The other has two pendents on it, one for each of the books I have finished. One is a crow, the name of the main character in my first novel. The other is a man and woman dancing in the moonlight. It signifies my two main characters in online series.
- I enjoy warrior tales. I love a story about a man fighting against all odds for either his friends, his country, or his love. Some of my favorites include Rambo 4, Expendables, Die Hard, the 13th Warrior, Willow and so many more. Most recently it includes the Avengers. I am also a big Star Trek and Firefly fan.
- I get up every morning at 5am to write. This is my daydream time. I usually squeeze in an hour to two hours before starting my day. I became an amateur writer the moment I decided to pass up on sleep to write. I will consider myself an author when I sell my first book.
- My day job is fashion. I also write a fashion blog for our boutique. I co-founded and co-own a set of consignment boutiques with my husband. We bought our first boutique two weeks after we got married…I don’t recommend this. We were crazy. :-)
- My husband was both my first kiss and the only man I have ever dated.
- I was a reader long before I was a writer. I used to hide from my family as a child to read and could average forty books a month. Now, I’m lucky if I can read that many books in three years, but it is still my favorite thing to do. I often read my own books when I just can’t figure out what to read next. My Kindle has improved my chances of reading cause I can get to them more conveniently, but I miss the feel of paper and the smell of a book sometimes.